Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Prince William Becomes Homeless.

Prince William at a Polo match in Sandhurst, J...Image via Wikipedia





















In a move that would make his mother the late Princess Diana very proud Prince William chose to sleep under a bridge in central London in the hopes to illuminate the all to familiar epidemic of the homeless. His late mother was known the world over for her active role in charity work.
"I hope that by deepening my understanding of the issue, I can help do my bit to help the most vulnerable on our streets," the 27-year-old royal said.
"I cannot, after one night, even begin to imagine what it must be like to sleep rough on London's streets night after night," William said. "Poverty, mental illness, drug and alcohol dependency and family breakdown cause people to become, and then stay, homeless.”
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment