Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jon Gosselin Ordered To Pay Child Support.



According to reports online Jon Gosselin has been ordered to pay child support to Kate Gosselin. the terms of the famous reality couples divorce have been finalized and Kate will walk away with the majority of the cash and the house which she will get to reside at with the couples eight kids. This could pose a serious problem for Jon as he is suffering financial difficulties due to a legal battle with the TLC network. He has been ordered not to endorse any products or make any media appearances pending the outcome of an April Trial for being in violation of his contract with the network. In a statement issued by Kate Gosselins attorneys she had this say
“I am very relieved that our divorce has been finalized, and I look forward to the New Year, focusing on the children,  On behalf of myself and my legal team, I want to express my deep appreciation to the Judge and his staff, as well as to the arbitrator, for resolving this case. This has been a challenging transition for all of us, but I am confident that we will move ahead with the important task of restructuring our lives.”
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment