Friday, December 11, 2009

Jamie Jungers... I Still love Tiger.

Jamie Jungers alleged mistress of Tiger Woods claims to still love him. In an interview that will air on the Friday edition on Dateline she says " It was way more than sex it was emotional. I had a lot of feelings towards him and he showed me that he had a lot of feelings towards me. It wasn't just a sexual situation. I beleive it was love. I still love him."
Jungers also adds  " There will always be a place in my heart for Tiger. But I definitely look at him differently now after hearing about all the other girls. I don't know what to think about Tiger."
The Las Vegas model also sys she doesn't feel that she owes Tigers wife Elin an apology.

The full interview The Secret Life Of Tiger Woods a Dateline Special will air Friday night on NBC at 9pm.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment