Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spencer Reacts To Heidi's Surgery.

Attending the Birthday Party of Ya-Boy at Area...Image via Wikipedia
Reality star Spencer Pratt has reacted to his wife's marathon plastic surgery session. The most amazing part of this is finally he scores brownie points for not looking like a total a**hole. Pratt gave his reaction to People magazine in the article on news stands he says
Anytime I hinted that it might be a little much or if I just asked if she was sure, I even felt like I was crossing lines, "I'm not in charge of what she does with any part of her body. I'm her husband – not her owner."
"But everyone sees themselves differently when they look in the mirror," he says. "Nobody truly understands how she feels except her. I may not be okay with things, but it's not my call."
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment