Friday, January 15, 2010

Lady GaGa Forced To Cancel Show.

Gaga performing "Paparazzi" on the F...Image via Wikipedia























Singing Sensation Lady GaGa was forced to cancel her show at Purdue University in Indianna last night. The Poker Face Singer was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration. Medics advised the Singer it would not be safe for her to take to the stage when she came down with symptoms of dizziness and difficulty breathing. Lady G later posted this on her Twitter page
'Can't apologise enough for how sorry I am. I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go onstage.'I've been crying for hours, I feel like I let my fans down 2nite. An hour before the show, I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing.
I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything, you are everything to me', she added.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment